Services & Support
Maintenance & Support
- Technical support online (web enabled), via phone, or on-site
- Maintenance manuals
- Fundamentally low maintenance solutions by design
- Recommended preventive maintenance and care
- Maintenance & Service agreements
- Standard and Extended warranties
- FRE stocks system consumables (inside polishing bobs, and Viton gripper covers) as well as all recommended preventative maintenance and common parts in its warehouse outside of Buffalo, NY.
- FRE can work with your procurement team to set up JIT deliveries of consumables based upon historic usage
- Not a lot of spare parts recommended, but over the years and millions of cycles, there will be needs, and FRE has you covered.
Every FRE system is commissioned onsite at our client’s location, and initial training is standard. If needed, FRE also provides training on the specifics of processing technology along with additional personnel training.
- FRE jewelry processing systems include FRE’s patented MoDus-CAM software to allow operators to easily create new or modify existing path planning profiles for the robotic tools.
- For clients who prefer to outsource, FRE can step in and handle the path planning for the client’s various jewelry styles.
- Additionally, after operating a new system for a short period, some clients desire custom interface screens for the MMI, and FRE can provide those services as well.